Welcome to Dilip-Insurance Website, We’re dealing with Non-Life insurance policies. It is having various policies like Shopkeepers Policy, Fire, Motor, Personal Accident, Mediclaim, House Holders Insurance, Overseas Mediclaim, Road Safety Insurance, Office Protection Shield etc.
The policy provides for the payment of certain amount per death or disablement (totally or partly or temporary) of insured person due to an accident.
The sum insured is Rs.100,000/- Rs.189/- (For Benefits 1 to 6 ) per year per person.
For the sake of convenience Benefits are shown below for a Capital Sum Insured (CSI) of Rs. 1,00,000/-
ROAD SAFETY INSURANCE UPTO 10 LAKHS
Section I: The policy offers Personal Accident compensationcover for Sum Insured ranges from Rs 25000 to Rs 1 lac and in further multiples of Rs 1 lac uptoRs10 lac.
Section II:Hospitalisation Expenses for bodily injury caused by and arising out of an accident .
- Road Accident (at additional premium)
- Arising out of and during the course of employment (if opted for at additional premium )
- Any other accident (wider cover) (if opted for at an additional premium )
This policy is available for Business & Holidays and Frequent Corporate Travelers.
Scope of cover :
Medical Expenses and Repatriation
Loss of Checked – in baggage
Delay of checked – in baggage
Loss of Passport
CANCER MEDICAL EXPENSES INSURANCE POLICY
1 SALIENT FEATURES OF THE POLICY
1.1 The Policy covers reimbursement of medical exp. incurred for treatment of cancer.
1.2 In the event of any claim becoming admissible under this policy, the co. will pay to the insured person the amt. of such exp. as fall under different heads mentioned below and are reasonable and necessarily incurred thereof by or on behalf of such insured person but not exceeding the sum insured in respect of such person in any policy period.
1. Dear Sir,
Since last 5-8 years I am visiting your site for downloading various proposal/claim forms which are not even available with insurance companies and most of the times I am able to locate the same on your website.
I request you to also some write-ups on underwriting and claims so your vast experience can even be utilized by us.
Thanking you for your work.
– Ashish Damor (*****)
2. This website is very useful for every one
– Manjiri Kulkarni (*****)
3. Please also make it available package insurance proposal form
– Vivek (*****)
4. Very useful and informative site for us
– SUHAS BAKSHI (*****)
5. Only floater policy proposal is available. Other health proposal not seen.
– Sunil Rai (*****)
6. very very useful forms and claims form we are getting from this site which are not getting from our RO and HO.
Thank you so much sir.
– AKSHATA SANJEEV NAIK (*****)
Submit Your Review
Submit your review